Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hmm...George News says, "USE TIME STAMPS."
Time stamp = 0:37
Q37 includes, "LET JUSTICE BE SERVED."

Got it...so timestamps are cool but decoding is no! :)
GM Cowboy!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Lol. It's really hard to make sense of all these mixed messages, double meanings and mirrors being thrown at us. I keep telling myself to 'just sit back and enjoy the show,' but turns out I'm a 'decode' addict. There, I said it, just 11 more steps to go in my 12 step program.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

lol...well, I'm right there with you!
Decode addict group of 2!

(4) Show this thread