Mel Gibson - "Braveheart", "The Patriot", "Apocalypto", "The Passion of the Christ" ........... He's been trying to tell us in many ways, for quite a while. Thank you, Mel Gibson! We are AWAKE now! #NCSWIC

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Tammy Garcia details, “There are pedophile rings all throughout Hollywood. We stumbled into one of those rings.” https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/01/06/ricky-garcias-mother-details-alleged-sexual-abuse-suffered-while-working-at-disney/

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Some People can't even handle the truth when evidence is right in their face. It's the picture, they can't fathom this evil from so called humans they admired for decades.
This is the sickest type of control, win you over then control your mind.
Wake up people no matter how difficult it is for your mind, it is far more difficult for the children they tortured & raped for years & decades.
Grooming Them into acceptance these are sadistic sadist they don't even fall into a true category of mankind. Because, they do not have a kind bone in their body!

^^^^^^^ attention ^^^^^^^
^^^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^^^
^^ ATTENTION ATTENTION ^^

******( BOYz .. & .. GIRLz )******
IT's TIME ... TO TAKE TIME ,
TIME 2 WAKE
[ the Fk UP ]
GET OFF YOUR ASS & DO SOMETHING

additional Intel below...

ps
An Anons job is to pass on the
TRUTH

In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peter R Horne, click on at the bottom under it