Mel Gibson - "Braveheart", "The Patriot", "Apocalypto", "The Passion of the Christ" ........... He's been trying to tell us in many ways, for quite a while. Thank you, Mel Gibson! We are AWAKE now! #NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Q told us this back in 2017. The great awakening. drain the swamp and not just the DC swamp.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I remember this...everyone just made out like he was cuckoo crazy. Ruined his career. He was being truthful and trying to make a difference. What a Patriot!💗

Sick people can't wait till they are in Gitmo

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

May God bless you Casey Dee. :)

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He tried to warn us!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

and they tried to destroy him for it

(1) Show this thread

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

Truth!

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Speak Truth Always Mel, Jesus has your Back!

That's why they tried to ruin his career years ago.

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

sad.

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

They are sick, diabolical and needs to be gone forever!!!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

They tried to say he was delusional, drank too much. We should have listened way back when...

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

Brave of him to speak out despite knowing the full weight of the mainstream media would annihilate him.

(1) Show this thread

with all due respect just because its a meme doesnt mean he ever acually said this

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

He did say it

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Tammy Garcia details, “There are pedophile rings all throughout Hollywood. We stumbled into one of those rings.” https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/01/06/ricky-garcias-mother-details-alleged-sexual-abuse-suffered-while-working-at-disney/

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Some People can't even handle the truth when evidence is right in their face. It's the picture, they can't fathom this evil from so called humans they admired for decades.
This is the sickest type of control, win you over then control your mind.
Wake up people no matter how difficult it is for your mind, it is far more difficult for the children they tortured & raped for years & decades.
Grooming Them into acceptance these are sadistic sadist they don't even fall into a true category of mankind. Because, they do not have a kind bone in their body!

(1) Show this thread

Exposing lies in the media. Justice for the children. Former TV producer 23 years: Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, You Tube Channel

Time for all of those involved in#crimesagainstchildren be exposed & arrested and brought to justice.

This is#PureEvil - disgusted.

thank you for the share casey - disgusting!