Mel Gibson - "Braveheart", "The Patriot", "Apocalypto", "The Passion of the Christ" ........... He's been trying to tell us in many ways, for quite a while. Thank you, Mel Gibson! We are AWAKE now! #NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

There is a reason why he produced and directed PASSION of the CHRIST. He was doing his part to counter the evil forces in Hollywood. A BRAVE MAN with a BRAVE HEART! Nothing is coincidence, is it?????

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17!
He tried to warn us years ago and everyone made him out to me just a screwed up drug addict.

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

theyre listening now mel

In response Dennis Huff to his Publication

Hope he has security protection, along with God and the Angels!

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Q told us this back in 2017. The great awakening. drain the swamp and not just the DC swamp.

(30) Show this thread

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

I buy every movie he makes to show him my support!!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Do not forget Mad Max!

So many ways!🥰 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

A man is only as good as his word! United we stand, Divided we fall.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Owner/Proprietor of Alice's Restaurant at The End Of The Universe https://gab.com/Drops7Of7Jupiter https://twitter.com/HadesLady777

If I was going to infiltrate Hollywood, I would ask someone like him, "who can we trust?" Then I would infiltrate 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon Style. (which they did) There are so many white hats in Hollywood it will blow peoples minds. ⚡⚡⚡

his message has not changed,
he was rediculed, shunned, thought to be crazy,
persecuted for speaking the truth yet here we are
and his accusations are being echoed by many.
time will reveal more and at some point these
hollywood satanists will not be able to walk down the street, and they thought we would follow the stars.
we are the people, we are awake now,
we are the news.

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

Thank you, Mel! sorry we took do long! ❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not crazy!

And dont forget...👇😉 God bless him!🙏