Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

yea about time he pulled his head out to breath

Light the way βœ¨πŸŒ»β˜€οΈ

There is hope for the west! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

My sister lives there. She is very happy about that. ;D

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

COVID has a timeline now!πŸ˜‚

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

I'm watching closely where the best states to live are......

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

These ppl have been made so fearful.
Some of them will never take the damn things off.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Wyoming = 17th state to lift (ridiculous) mask mandate.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

17 - KEK

Wyoming also starts with a big ol' W!!!

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

What about state to state like airlines!? quarantines etc!!?

Loving it!!!! πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ™ Why do i feel Potus is inspiring this...

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Texas on Wed... LMAO

visiting my son in law in Colarado Springs before he deploys and they need some help here everyone just follows these bull shit city mandates like there law.. ugh. Me i walk right in... fook that shit

Only followers of this user (@RPM) can see their posts

I'm sure NY will be last🀬

Conservative Californian (Yes We Do Exist;) #WWG1WGA #MAGA #RecallGavinNewsom #RecallGavin2020.com

In response Pamela Meier to her Publication

California be like Um......... Hold My Beer 😞

In response Pamela Meier to her Publication

NJ right with you πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

(4) Show this thread

Come on Ohio...you know you can do it too....jus' sayin'....

WWG1WGA Trump 2020 MAGA God wins Georgia Mom of 3 sons and 2 fur babies and a wonderful husband

Georgia for real????? there are so many still wearing masks and all the stores are still mandating masks. Where is the proof for Georgia? Minly in the city of Atlanta....

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

In response Mary Lunsford to her Publication

We don't have a statewide mask mandate here in GA; never had. However, private stores can require them. I just went to the tag office yesterday, which is county/government property, and I didn't wear one.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

I'm happy for all the states removing the mask mandates & reopening, but I have little hope for our state PA. We have Wolf & had that thing(Levine), both were in on sending covid patients back into the nursing homes! 😑🀬😑

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Eclectic Dame. Cocktailer. People Watcher. Culture Vulture. Patriot. Motoring through life on sarcasm, red lipstick & rye ... πŸ’‹πŸ’„πŸ₯ƒ

Gosh, I'm jealous. I live in a state of anarchy (WA state). Not gonna happen ... these folks embrace double masking.😷

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

My sister lives in Jackson. She sent me a picture of her husband & 2 friends sitting outside around a fireplace in their neighborhood with a moose walking down the road behind them. Everyone had a mask on except the moose. Sitting outside. In the cold. 6 ft apart. Like a cult. Not sure they'll take their masks off ever.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Love Horses to her Publication

Did you ask them why they are being so ridiculous?

In response Love Horses to her Publication

Alot of the people in the Jackson Hole area are not from there although they may have a 2nd or 3rd home there. They bring their fear with them. What else can you expect. The moose has more common sense.

(3) Show this thread

Come on Indiana! Enough!