Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Wyoming removing mask mandate next week.

:)

My sister lives in Jackson. She sent me a picture of her husband & 2 friends sitting outside around a fireplace in their neighborhood with a moose walking down the road behind them. Everyone had a mask on except the moose. Sitting outside. In the cold. 6 ft apart. Like a cult. Not sure they'll take their masks off ever.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Horsesrgreat in this post can reply

In response Love Horses to her Publication

Alot of the people in the Jackson Hole area are not from there although they may have a 2nd or 3rd home there. They bring their fear with them. What else can you expect. The moose has more common sense.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response Montana Born Patriot to her Publication

yeah,my sister has lived there since 1984.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Love Horses to her Publication

Did you ask them why they are being so ridiculous?

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Both my brother & I have talked to her ad nauseum to no avail. She doesn't want to hear it. "It's JUST a mask! What's the big deal?" (Really, it's just a cult.)

Wait til I tell her about the vaccine! 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts