Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

If you haven’t watched the documentary “Operation Toussaint,” I highly suggest you do (Prime Video). This particular op took place in Haiti.
I believe it will provide solid insight to what’s in store with “Sounds of Freedom”…

God Bless Tim & Team and all who have the strength & knowledge to rescue the children. We all need to unite and STOP it and help the children heal❤️🙏

Mel Gibson telling us more

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

I can't even watch the trailer without crying. 🇺🇸🙏🏻

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏🏼

Please post this far and wide. This movie is HUGE. If you want to post on email or text message, just copy the link, go to your email or phone messaging, send to yourself and paste to your message. this will only work one time. you can send to as many people you want from your device. This is for Apple phones. I think other phones work differently.

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

❤️❤️🙏 Gods speed to all, Amen!

This Movie needs to be out Now to wake People up!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Good. I am sick of watching VHS tapes... I know all the dialogue...

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

Yup- We had been in the same boat! After VHs it went down hill- Crazy You mention it. Then we got all cartoons then find out hidden perverted programming in those- and the so called "christian moveies are just romance or defeated tear jerkers to inspire you to suck up your miserable life and 'rejoice'. we know of one person into those and they are the most negative wet blanket on any positive fire of faith to change outcomes. Our lives have been so reflective of intervention that changes outcomes toward the better, their needs to be those kind of movies someday. What ever happened to 'the happy' endings! Thank God the movie we are now in will have one !

(1) Show this thread

amc to the moon

2 Million kids a year disappear and you don't think the chaos at our southern border is going to help the cause of disappearing children?? They are prime targets for the taking thanks to Buyden...

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This platform and others are being hit hard by Bots using this movie to scam people out of credit card numbers. Respectfully, can you tell us when this movie will actually be released, somthat we can tell others? Thank you ❤️

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I Heard After The New Year, Like Feb. Juan Mentioned That.

(1) Show this thread

If this film doesnt wake people up, i dont know what will, i have been talking about this film to as many as i can.

Child trafficking must be exposed. Most people cannot believe that something so monstrous actually exist. If it continues, this evil will eventually destroy our country. No moral society can withstand the rot of its very foundations.

Ezra, can you give us a release platform when it comes out? We're waiting and willing.

Lots of links to watch the full movie but still have not found a valid one that works. MSM is wirking overtime to keep this from the public. Please let us know if you find a successful link to this movie.

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

i wondered about all the links being posted I did not believe the film had been released yet...

(1) Show this thread

Wife,Proud Mum, proud Grandmother. #savethechildren.

i for 1 cannot wait for this movie. just watching this clip gave me goosebumps and hurt my heart at the same time. God bless you ALL who are involved my heart hurts for you also ..
You are amazing and those children will never forget you.
sending my love and prayers to all the children and you.
THANKQU.

Just watching this made my stomach and heart ache. God Bless these people who search for these kids! 🙏❤️🙏

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

I am looking forward to seeing this movie.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Get ready to see a shit ton of really great actors and actresses you have never seen before.

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

So happy for the good actors. And grateful.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

You can chose to watch the movie or choose to not watch the movie. Like Q said, "The choice to know will ultimately be yours."

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

God does not ask us to lower our vibrations by repeatedly dragging ourselves through the mud, mud known, He asks us to raise our vibrations by embracing love 🤷‍♂️ to know is enough.

(1) Show this thread

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

and everything else in the Name of God for Our Emanciapation

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑
THERE ARE ABOUT A DOZEN BOT ACCOUNTS WITH NON-EXISTENT "LINKS" TO THIS MOVIE, THAT REQUIRE YOUR CC#.
DONT FALL FOR IT --
BLOCK AND REPORT
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

out today 😉

In response Patriot17 England to his Publication

i am quite surprised that Amazon would offer this movie. Are white hats control of Amazon now???

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

taking back? or simply taking over? have ]we[ ever owned it?

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Jesus Christ of Nazareth is my Lord and my God. I live to love, serve and save, in His Holy Name and only by His Grace. WWG1WGA

In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication

i feel ya Sister...im over the movie and so beyond rage at this point - Lord send us strength and show us the way

(1) Show this thread

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

just made me cry,, thinking about my 2 missing grandchildren that was stolen & trafficked by the corrupt state here in the uk years ago, do not know if they are alive or dead.. it's killing me

Only followers of this user (@libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

im praying for you and your children right now, Mike. may God grant you peace, clarity, and justice. and may he heal all of our hearts, is my prayer.

(5) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts