Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I think many people deep down, always knew this beautiful soul was innoncent! The horrendous manipulation done to him, is very symbolic and portrays the extent of what this upside down, psychopathic, lucifarian-agenda driven society, ran by pure evil pedocracy was able to do, to those of the light!
It will be a great day, when the King of Pop is back!
Thank You for all you have done for the children of our world! A true patriot and hero! 👼🏽❤️

#HEALTHEWORLD https://youtu.be/BWf-eARnf6U

#SaveOurChildren 🙏👶👧🏿❤️👧👶🏾
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
#darktolight 🌚🌝
#MJLives 👑

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

sorry not buying this one
he mutilated his face with plastic surgery. this is not normal and not someone i am counting on to heal the world
i feel this is getting really out of hand - jfk princess di michael jackson kayleigh is the daughter of jfk and caroline b etc etc etc. everyone is dead and being cloned or an actor wearing a mask. i am not a troll but my gosh if taken as a whole we sound like psychos

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

🤫

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

very very similar i agree - identical in fact. so are you saying they're clones? othewise wouldnt makes sense with dates - i looked it up and 'hitler' died 1945 but 'disney' stuff already going on in the usa. plz let me know what your interpretation of the photo is, and i am now following you and very curious to find out more. and promise i am not trolling you at all. i just sometimes think it seems stupid or psychotic but not saying some (or i guess all) could be true. thx so much :)

I can understand I respect that you don't blindly follow, that's what it's about. I can only speak for myself and to me the Rabbit Hole never seems to end. It's like they are mocking us by making the lies so big and obvious that we can't believe it.

You be the judge.

Here's the video I took the screenshot from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ7dIEecCBg

Walt Disney WAS Adolph Hitler. You be the Judge History Channeled - YouTube

This is not my work.A mirror of the fine work of DallasGoldBug/ RichardBDawson

Only people mentioned by @icQnnect in this post can reply

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

thanks very much i am going to watch the video -it looks great but my eyes will def not stay open for 50 minutes. and as an aside having come here after 10 or so minutes at gab - this site is way more informative and what i am looking for as well as far more civil. gab seems like a bunch of little boys calling each other names. i couldnt take it anymore.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

I deleted my Gab account after one hour. I posted something in a group and the admin was too stupid too understand a simple graphic. I can't stand stupid people.

(1) Show this thread