I think many people deep down, always knew this beautiful soul was innoncent! The horrendous manipulation done to him, is very symbolic and portrays the extent of what this upside down, psychopathic, lucifarian-agenda driven society, ran by pure evil pedocracy was able to do, to those of the light!
It will be a great day, when the King of Pop is back!
Thank You for all you have done for the children of our world! A true patriot and hero! 👼🏽❤️

#HEALTHEWORLD https://youtu.be/BWf-eARnf6U

#SaveOurChildren 🙏👶👧🏿❤️👧👶🏾
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
#darktolight 🌚🌝
#MJLives 👑

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

and also why he had all those surgeries - to not be reminded of his oppressors every time he looked in the mirror 🌟

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Now that I know now about the Cabal, etc that I didn't know back when he was being accused of so much, there is a solutely no doubt he was targeted because he wanted nothing to do with their controlling, satanic evil. I enjoy do much seeing his older videos sprinkled throughout my facebook videos. Back when he recorded some of his songs I was busy with raising my children, didn't watch a lot of TV and didn't listen much to regular contemporary music. i missed his Heal the World song when he first did it. Seriously. I think that is the most beautiful song ever made. i cried and cried when i heard it just in the last couple of months. When he reappears as I know he will be, I can see him singing that song to a newly awakened world where evil has been defeated. The Lord was right there with him when he created that blessed and anointed song.💕🦁

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

Not sure how i would explain this to most especially my nephew. i loved MJ but he was devastate when MJ died. ooof untreaded waters

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

I NEVER DOUBTED not for one second his pure soul and heart.!!!!! I CANT WAIT MICHAEL!!! We love you and we want you back honey!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

Vibin this today - you can dig into some of the kids around him and look at who else they were around and start to see that it's not only possible but more than likely it was a safe space of understanding for children to have someone they knew had survived the abuse of the industry. There are many facts that bring you to that possible conclusion. No one can say for certain until all is revealed in God's time but there are far too many things that just don't add up. He needed to be smeared so that he wasn't a threat but he was too valuable to get rid of too early. I pray that he was an innocent soul that took whatever slings and arrows he could to help others and dealt with his trauma the best he could.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication

We have God (God spirit inside of us) We can know 100% when we learn to go inside ourselves and trust our heart energy. Our hearts through mediation/sound frequencies can give us the truth. MJ was an angel amonst us! He was set up yo cover up the truth.

(1) Show this thread

I really hope this is true. My husband thinks I'm nuts when I tell him these things.

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

I always knew it was fake news being projected by the evil ones who themselves really are truly the guilty of what they project onto others. Now that we've seen their game it's noticed everywhere. the veil is lifting HalleluYAH!! Michael is a big heart, great person,dad ,artist and has taken way too much just as they did to President Trump and others who truly are caring and do whats right. the Best IS yet to come!! We WILL see all this flipped soon and the ones deserving of the scolding, the blame, the repercussions of this filth [they] cast on others will be revealed and they won't be able to even walk down the street. They deserve fast death for harming innocent children and to carry the reputation theyve earned by being disgusting, vile, demonic, filth!!! Michael wherever you are out there waiting to step back out know that we all know/knew you are innocent and we are ready to have you back out to where you dont have to worry about these poor excuse of humans. We miss you and care!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Totally agree!!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Still a beautiful soul.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response robin fineman to her Publication

Thats correct!
ReturnToCamelot
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
ready for MJ 🥳🥳🥳

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

song written by MJ "All the lost children" 🙏
...he knew what [they] were doing

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Video: All the Lost Children - MJ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJ6ImfK1IA

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Also, posted by Escape The Matrix:
(How many have had to fake their deaths to continue living their lives??). JFK Jr, Carolyn Bassette, Seth Rich, John Lennon, so many more.
https://anonup.com/thread/2421027

(2) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race! 🎶🎵

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race! 🎶🎵

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Yes.. the media portrayed him as something he wasn't. I thought back then that he was bringing kids in, and providing them with what should have been a "normal" childhood, filled with love, fun, laughter, hugs...

If you watch Michael Jackson The Best Is Yet to Come, it will make your eyes leak... not only with the realization of all the crimes against our children for eons, but also he gives HOPE. Very deep touch to your soul.

#1 rule for Radicals., "project what you are doing, on your enemy". They did this to MJ., he wasn't a pedo they are., he's a white hat, part of the Alliance and alive.., dont believe me?.,, you decide
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wL38onKv-6w&t=780s

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Grew up dancing to#MJ.

Thank you God for#MJ.

Can't wait to dance along with him once again.... 💃💃💃🎩

#simplythebest
#MJLives

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

he's alive., watch this.., if you like to dance to him you will really like the 7:00-12:30., greatest preformer EVER

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

he's alive., watch this.., if you like to dance to him you will really like the 7:00-12:30., greatest preformer EVER

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(2) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

sorry not buying this one
he mutilated his face with plastic surgery. this is not normal and not someone i am counting on to heal the world
i feel this is getting really out of hand - jfk princess di michael jackson kayleigh is the daughter of jfk and caroline b etc etc etc. everyone is dead and being cloned or an actor wearing a mask. i am not a troll but my gosh if taken as a whole we sound like psychos

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Until you do some deep digs, reading, watching documentaries... this is a fair assessment. Time will tell.. and the seed is planted so you won't be shocked when it is all revealed.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

🤫

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

The true master of disguise is. I can't wait to see him again