Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I think many people deep down, always knew this beautiful soul was innoncent! The horrendous manipulation done to him, is very symbolic and portrays the extent of what this upside down, psychopathic, lucifarian-agenda driven society, ran by pure evil pedocracy was able to do, to those of the light!
It will be a great day, when the King of Pop is back!
Thank You for all you have done for the children of our world! A true patriot and hero! 👼🏽❤️

#HEALTHEWORLD https://youtu.be/BWf-eARnf6U

#SaveOurChildren 🙏👶👧🏿❤️👧👶🏾
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
#darktolight 🌚🌝
#MJLives 👑

sorry not buying this one
he mutilated his face with plastic surgery. this is not normal and not someone i am counting on to heal the world
i feel this is getting really out of hand - jfk princess di michael jackson kayleigh is the daughter of jfk and caroline b etc etc etc. everyone is dead and being cloned or an actor wearing a mask. i am not a troll but my gosh if taken as a whole we sound like psychos

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @emdSD in this post can reply

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

🤫

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

very very similar i agree - identical in fact. so are you saying they're clones? othewise wouldnt makes sense with dates - i looked it up and 'hitler' died 1945 but 'disney' stuff already going on in the usa. plz let me know what your interpretation of the photo is, and i am now following you and very curious to find out more. and promise i am not trolling you at all. i just sometimes think it seems stupid or psychotic but not saying some (or i guess all) could be true. thx so much :)

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Until you do some deep digs, reading, watching documentaries... this is a fair assessment. Time will tell.. and the seed is planted so you won't be shocked when it is all revealed.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

hi thanks for your kind response :) i thought i would get nasty replies about how blind i am etc so thanks for what you said. and believe me i PRAY it's true. i want everything ya'll are saying to be at the end of the movie, but occassionally get the same feeling i did back when i started to doubt santa claus. will keep looking into it all and thx again :)

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

My mind is not convinced on MJ's total innocence but the video where he calls out the Sony executives certainly got me thinking of the many variants to this equation. Also, was he not quite disfigured from the Pepsi commercial fiasco?

(2) Show this thread