THOUGHT EXERCISE:

Military + Civilian alliance between Q-TEAM
+ ANON ARMY is a flawless CO-OP!

Mike Pompeo Sunday Scripture Mirror:

Q & ANON double blind failsafe is the biggest THREAT to the CABAL because PUBLIC AWAKENING is their GREATEST FEAR and we are exposing them for what they are and red-pilling main street at an alarming rate!

Q 4390
“The light of the righteous shines brightly,
but the lamp of the wicked is extinguished.”
-Proverbs 13:9

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

beautiful plan

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

This anon is censored. (I really don't hide). FB and TWAT FELON.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Come to Little Falls NY and audit Van Meter and Van Meter. The crook's investment advisors... Main Street. Then watch the MAFIA here panic and start moving money. Good times. Start w Mr. YMCA. Should be fun... Rochester and Buffalo are too far away....

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It is a show, as we are constantly told. That includes all in the MSM including FB, TWIT and others.
So, if actors are playing the roles of those taken out in 2017 or earlier, then this says the Cast of ACTORS are EVIL.
MSM HAS BEEN UNDER TRUMP AND JR CONTROL SINCE VEGAS FF SHOOTING THE TWO STAGED.
WTH UP!

SuperSoldiers state this QWO are the Replacement Killers for the take over. Risk your families lives with their mess. IT is on you!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

I see numbers.
Scripture Ref: 5:5, all clear.
Scripture Ref: 22= 11:11, Godly.
The date... 3 x 7 =21, but more important, it's 777, super God number.
The time: 3:56 is also 3/11. March 11? Maybe. Just playing. I have not compared any of these against Q drops...

CLHHP add to 99 in Jewish Gematria, which equal 'I'm Fine" and "Defend Me".
In English Gematria CLHHP is 282, a palindrome number, powerful
In simple Gematria, it's 47, which is 11.
So much more...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts