Looks like...Marshall?...Sheriff?...He stayed close to Uncle Joe whole time...🤔 (👃?😎)

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

The many sons of Bin Laden.
Just a few of the 55+ kids. Wonder who the others are and what positions of power they have in our world.
No wonder they faked his death.

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

See any resemblence?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

There are no coincidences..... KEK

(6) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

This guy was on Joe like white on rice all
day.

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

My post got several retweets even though AnonUp posted the wrong picture...😅😅...

FYI: Getting used to new platform...can only load 1 pic per Publication, in case anyone is wondering. AU will show them loaded, but when it's published, only one picture posts. Not sure if/ how to do threads here yet. I have many threads I was unable to post on Twitter due to heavy censorship etc. Twit don't like me😛

Don't see a pinned tweet capability here either.Probably working on it🤔
I am so thankful for this new platform! They are doing an awesome job in spite of all the attacks. Thank you. 🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Interesting...the picture of the 'security' guy was loaded w/the comment below👇but, after posting it, the Kamala collage came up😮😮???🤔
Not sure what happened....second try 👇

Looks like...Marshall?...Sheriff?...He stayed close to Uncle Joe whole time...🤔 (👃?😎)

OK, this is only SS lapel pin that resembles his pin...if you stretch your imagination...🤔😈🍿

(1) Show this thread