πŸ›«WhistleBlowersπŸ›© πŸ’œπŸ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth HeroesπŸ™πŸ’œ πŸ‘« archive.md/d1P0S πŸ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Looks like...Marshall?...Sheriff?...He stayed close to Uncle Joe whole time...πŸ€” (πŸ‘ƒ?😎)

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

This guy was on Joe like white on rice all
day.

My post got several retweets even though AnonUp posted the wrong picture...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…...

FYI: Getting used to new platform...can only load 1 pic per Publication, in case anyone is wondering. AU will show them loaded, but when it's published, only one picture posts. Not sure if/ how to do threads here yet. I have many threads I was unable to post on Twitter due to heavy censorship etc. Twit don't like meπŸ˜›

Don't see a pinned tweet capability here either.Probably working on itπŸ€”
I am so thankful for this new platform! They are doing an awesome job in spite of all the attacks. Thank you. πŸ™πŸ’œ

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

I was able to see both pics. There’s tiny arrows to show there’s additional pics but hard to see the arrows. They don’t necessarily come up in the order you add them.
I was booted from Twitler 4th time on the huge purge with Trump.
The new platform is great! Small fixes needed but he’s trying hard to please us
all.
It’s definitely nice not having to worry about the censorship!