๐Ÿ›ซWhistleBlowers๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ‘ซ archive.md/d1P0S ๐Ÿ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Looks like...Marshall?...Sheriff?...He stayed close to Uncle Joe whole time...๐Ÿค” (๐Ÿ‘ƒ?๐Ÿ˜Ž)

The many sons of Bin Laden.
Just a few of the 55+ kids. Wonder who the others are and what positions of power they have in our world.
No wonder they faked his death.

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

There are no coincidences..... KEK

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

See any resemblence?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Yeah, please just stop this insanity. They are all just meat suits with no souls. God, help us! Oh, thank you, right you sent Trump, the Q team, and then helped us wake up! Amen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Seriously! ok well_
Nope not shocked yet will have to do a lot better for Nana shock!

๐Ÿ›ซWhistleBlowers๐Ÿ›ฉ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ‘ซ archive.md/d1P0S ๐Ÿ™Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

Thank you for this picture. My copy had the top cut off. Meghan & Kamala are both male as far as I know...bet they all are๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘น
Wonder if ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡ is another 'son' of BL...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

He had over 50 kids...so no telling who has infiltrated the governments all over the world.
No wonder they faked his death. You think one mad kid coming for you would be bad, think about a whole tribe of them.

Susan Rice?

(2) Show this thread

Oh GOD, this can't be true! ๐Ÿ˜ซ

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

There seems to be hordes of these types of spawned groups. These are part of Bin Laden's 50+ kids. Where and who are the others. What other men spawned groups of these in our past few generations.
I know HITLER did, Rothschilds did, Rsockefellers did., Soros too.
The last three not only had their known children by the wives, but they spawn bastards all over the world and set them up in positions to fight for evil. Of course they must be raised in the sexual orgies as little children to a certain age to train them to be obedient and split their personalities into shattered pieces.

(1) Show this thread