Interesting drops and meanings (can have multiple meanings).

Snow White - Supercomputers - offline - 7 of them.
Corona - Satelliets offline.

Iron Eagle and Godfather III thought about this phrases?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Iron Eagle could be JFK Jr.

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Snow White let me think of Diana =1+7 Dwarfs protecting her. But that's only in my fairy world.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Vincent Kennedy posted this poem on Twitter a few years back now:

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

What's the new VKs handle there?

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

iron and eagle = golf. idk why that rings true, but something says it means a strike back ⛳️

My theory...
Iron Eagle = Benghazhi

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Godfather 3 = The Vatican

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙂🌴🇺🇸 I remember back at the begining watching my screen as the Satellites were being taken down. It named them as they were going down. Back then I wondered what the heck. That was a few years back. I sat in amazement as they were listed one by one going down.

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

https://youtu.be/2BVnASelZ6k
Roger
Clock goes Tick Tock Tick T... . B . . M

PAIN Arrives At The SWAMP & The 125-Year Delta of John Durham - YouTube

https://donorbox.org/CtM---------------BACKUP CHANNELS:https://rumble.com/c/CueTheMarineshttps://bitchute.com/channel/CueTheMarineshttps://freedom.social/cmp...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Disney and the Nazis - Snow White, the Iron Eagle
Communists
Jihadi - Godfather 3 - (the mafia is the DIRECT desendant of the Sharia Street Patrol)
Globalists - corona (crown)
- the alliance of evil

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I thought Iron Eagle (character Doug Masters) had something to do with Tiger's accident - golf = iron, eagle, masters. The SUV was a Genesis, Kobe Steel used in it and the helicopter in Kobe Bryant accident. Kobe Steel has been sued for falsifying specs. Lockheed Martin and Kobe Steel are bed fellows. Lots of "there" there, but not sure what it all means.

Teacher.Medical provider.IT lead 17 yrs.1st Gen Auschwitz survivor.Pro-Constitution.Like not=to support.DRAIN THE SWAMP ALL OF IT! TRUMP2021

What if there is & has been a modern type of holocaust (Auschwitz-like war crimes continuing since WW2, thru Intelligence Community contracts/programs) going on in this country & WW, right under our noses, using invisible high tech, like directed energy; a high tech [remote] form of human trafficking? Know your tech patents!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Lesley Seplaki to her Publication

Okay come on SAUCE! Lay out your theory here...What are you saying is going on...Trafficking humans off planet...To other beings...This I've heard...Human faming in underground bases...This too...Intergalactic slave trade...Yep...But what are you seeing? JVB

(1) Show this thread