ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Interesting drops and meanings (can have multiple meanings).

Snow White - Supercomputers - offline - 7 of them.
Corona - Satelliets offline.

Iron Eagle and Godfather III thought about this phrases?

Teacher.Medical provider.IT lead 17 yrs.1st Gen Auschwitz survivor.Pro-Constitution.Like not=to support.DRAIN THE SWAMP ALL OF IT! TRUMP2021

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

What if there is & has been a modern type of holocaust (Auschwitz-like war crimes continuing since WW2, thru Intelligence Community contracts/programs) going on in this country & WW, right under our noses, using invisible high tech, like directed energy; a high tech [remote] form of human trafficking? Know your tech patents!

Okay come on SAUCE! Lay out your theory here...What are you saying is going on...Trafficking humans off planet...To other beings...This I've heard...Human faming in underground bases...This too...Intergalactic slave trade...Yep...But what are you seeing? JVB

In response Lesley Seplaki to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Phill Schneider. He was talking about Underground bases, aliens (I'd called them demons) and experiments on humans a long time ago.
https://youtu.be/yOwKhHBtrzc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Farming...

I literally just watched The Matrix again and here we're talking about it's portrayal of reality-harvsting humans like sheep-hidden in plain sight from Humanity by the CABAL and it's Clown MSM.

(1) Show this thread