🙋🏻‍♂️ I was guilty of this! (All Sports/Fantasy sports)

Then I threw my TV away two and half years ago, and put in over 10,000 hours of debunking everything I was ever indoctrinated with. Then I found sound healing/frequencies through my studies on#NikolaTesla (understanding how we are electric/how all secrets of universe, are based on vibration/frequency, and power of 3/6/9) which allowed be to calm and heal, while I became wide awake! Once you get to this point, you realize how much more there is to learn and how little you actually know! It gets much lighter, more exciting, and more interesting, after all of the pain with the initial discoveries of the dark evil agendas and all shocking truths you must comprehend and fully process! Anything is better than the BS fear matrix of lies! Be brave! You will come out much stronger, and understand love is the answer! ❤️
The truth will set you free! (After completly shattering all of your illusions)

#darktolight🌚🌝
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I've been at this for most of my life & I'm still digging things up & finding links that connect fields that most people think are separate or compartmentalized
Never stop seeking or questioning - that's what the Creator intended, not to "obey" like mindless slaves

As Paul Harvey once said.. Football is the new church. It takes up many minds and hours on Sunday.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

way to go Tom. keep bringing the truth brother.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

i hear alot about 369, but how can we actually use it? 👍🙏

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

sound healing. understanding sacred geometry alone will give you so much! thats also the pyramid s and much more. think energy

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Exactly why I came to the comment section. Hive mind. ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Wise, wise words. 🙏

1984 🤓une putain de blague

Christian Conservative & DAR whose mission on the digital battlefield is to counter the lies of those that hate America & share God's tr

I think it is time to reread 1984; the left is using it as a primer rather than seeing it as a warning. Most likely a book that will disappear.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Pat Westcott to her Publication

Did Dr Seuss have any quotes in it?
Or just the typical manipuation, projection, and gaslighting the truth back to the sheeple who will then repeat those narratives, swear at you, block you, and even try to get you fired, from hurting their luciferian left agenda of hate?

(1) Show this thread