Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ I was guilty of this! (All Sports/Fantasy sports)

Then I threw my TV away two and half years ago, and put in over 10,000 hours of debunking everything I was ever indoctrinated with. Then I found sound healing/frequencies through my studies on#NikolaTesla (understanding how we are electric/how all secrets of universe, are based on vibration/frequency, and power of 3/6/9) which allowed be to calm and heal, while I became wide awake! Once you get to this point, you realize how much more there is to learn and how little you actually know! It gets much lighter, more exciting, and more interesting, after all of the pain with the initial discoveries of the dark evil agendas and all shocking truths you must comprehend and fully process! Anything is better than the BS fear matrix of lies! Be brave! You will come out much stronger, and understand love is the answer! โค๏ธ
The truth will set you free! (After completly shattering all of your illusions)

#darktolight๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๏ธ

As Paul Harvey once said.. Football is the new church. It takes up many minds and hours on Sunday.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BroncoBillie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alisha Green, click on at the bottom under it