Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ I was guilty of this! (All Sports/Fantasy sports)

Then I threw my TV away two and half years ago, and put in over 10,000 hours of debunking everything I was ever indoctrinated with. Then I found sound healing/frequencies through my studies on#NikolaTesla (understanding how we are electric/how all secrets of universe, are based on vibration/frequency, and power of 3/6/9) which allowed be to calm and heal, while I became wide awake! Once you get to this point, you realize how much more there is to learn and how little you actually know! It gets much lighter, more exciting, and more interesting, after all of the pain with the initial discoveries of the dark evil agendas and all shocking truths you must comprehend and fully process! Anything is better than the BS fear matrix of lies! Be brave! You will come out much stronger, and understand love is the answer! โค๏ธ
The truth will set you free! (After completly shattering all of your illusions)

#darktolight๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๏ธ

i hear alot about 369, but how can we actually use it? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Exactly why I came to the comment section. Hive mind. โค๏ธ

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

sound healing. understanding sacred geometry alone will give you so much! thats also the pyramid s and much more. think energy

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one โค๏ธat a time ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I used to be intrigued with the golden ratio as a math teacher but never had time to go that deep into sacred geometry. Now that I'm retired I do sound and energy healing sessions and love learning about frequencies used in healing.

(1) Show this thread