Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

19❤️❤️❤️

🇺🇸🦅 “30 BIRDS” - from darkness to #LIGHT. WE R the #ARMYofLIGHT. #LoveWins #GodWins God Bless America https://gettr.com/user/gqpatriot71

1️⃣9️⃣
🇺🇸🦅

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

I so loved it when he was there and tossed the coin. And surrounded by all those military men. 😀

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

I so loved it when he was there and tossed the coin. And surrounded by all those military men. 😀

Tell it like it is and do it with style!

#17 looking at#19

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

19th president of The Constitutional Republic of the United States of America.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

Only followers of this user (@Lily7) can see their posts

GE, why is he posting an arricle (no source) of HRC sent to Gitmo, then when I asknif its true and source I get blocked? Is this a shill? I have followed you for a long time GE, I am not a shill if thats why he blocked me.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

God bless Donald J. Trump😇😇😇
@pompeosecretary

... There once was a president who gave people $1800 and wanted to send everyone $2000 more but people didn’t like his tweets and his skin color and so they sent him away !!!
😟 😟 😔 -@ScavinoChannel

https://t.me/ScavinoChannel

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

Who is the guy in BDUs?

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

hshaha!! no idea how I posted this pic but it makes me laugh so it is staying!

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

STANDING IN FRONT OF#19. 💥💥💥💥

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Standing ON 19!

(1) Show this thread

Parable of the Sword of the LORD-H19
Ezekiel 21:1-17
Eze 21:15 I have set the point H19 of the sword against all their gates, that their heart may faint, and their ruins be multiplied: ah! it is made bright, it is wrapped up for the slaughter.
Self-denial on Behalf of Others-G19
Romans 15:1-33
Rom 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, G19 filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

(Slings and Arrows) (Tip of the Spear)

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

The Republic has spoken.
Theres no escaping the voice of God through His children 🎶

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

Who is the man in the long black coat in the center of this picture? In the picture at the top of this thread, this man is standing on number 17, two spots to the rightof Trump, who is standing on number 19.

In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

Christopher C. Miller // Trumps last appoitee for Sec Defense >> https://coffeeordie.com/esper-fired-miller-new-secdef/

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Damn you always have the best posts. now please check your notifications.

😁 19th President! 😁

Hmmm, 19, 18, 17. Eho is that two spots away from the 19th President of the USA?

Where is 17?

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Will we get to know and see 17 I wonder often.

(1) Show this thread

Is this inaugeration or tribunals?

November army navy game. Letting you know he was stepping into 19th President position.

(1) Show this thread