I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Is this inaugeration or tribunals?

November army navy game. Letting you know he was stepping into 19th President position.

In response Patriot Mama to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I thought the game was December 12th? AM I missing something- I don't know I'm serious, seriously asking?

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

He's standing on the/by the#19 of the row.

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

🐸 thx fren

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Awesome movie....

There needs to be another Godfather Series about NY. We have a Satanic Governor and he has recruited a legion of flying monkeys called the NYSP... How come nobody is investigating trafficking on Route 20? There is a motel in Sangerfield that fills up every weekend. A van shows up w TX plates unit 4. NKM 2638. There is no number or sign out front. I can't find it online. Just west of pedo trailer in Bridgewater NY. (THAT pic got me a lifetime TWAT ban/Pedo Bear). Pa JJD 7884 NY CPF 3120 GVL 5719 ODE 1156 (very dirty but I think that's right subaru empreza blue) and HJX 9849. Nobody moves all weekend.... Asking for the children. I am just an old lady and I figured it out.....

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

If you put WH (Initials on belt around Gilgo Beach murders you get HW). Has anybody asked him about SNUFF? He prolly has nothing better to do... Being locked up already.... CT isn't too far away.... https://abeldanger.blogspot.com/2016/10/2815-clinton-snuff-film-patents-on.html

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

https://www.syracuse.com/news/2018/06/now_that_onondaga_county_owns_the_film_hub_how_officials_plan_to_pay_the_bills.html Didn't HW give money to Guv tit twist? What were they going to film here??????

(4) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

That was solved quickly at the time. Before the big purge.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Ezra did you get my message about orphanage? notifications!