Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I think many people deep down, always knew this beautiful soul was innoncent! The horrendous manipulation done to him, is very symbolic and portrays the extent of what this upside down, psychopathic, lucifarian-agenda driven society, ran by pure evil pedocracy was able to do, to those of the light!
It will be a great day, when the King of Pop is back!
Thank You for all you have done for the children of our world! A true patriot and hero! 👼🏽❤️

#HEALTHEWORLD https://youtu.be/BWf-eARnf6U

#SaveOurChildren 🙏👶👧🏿❤️👧👶🏾
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
#darktolight 🌚🌝
#MJLives 👑

Vibin this today - you can dig into some of the kids around him and look at who else they were around and start to see that it's not only possible but more than likely it was a safe space of understanding for children to have someone they knew had survived the abuse of the industry. There are many facts that bring you to that possible conclusion. No one can say for certain until all is revealed in God's time but there are far too many things that just don't add up. He needed to be smeared so that he wasn't a threat but he was too valuable to get rid of too early. I pray that he was an innocent soul that took whatever slings and arrows he could to help others and dealt with his trauma the best he could.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ARFarmmom in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication

We have God (God spirit inside of us) We can know 100% when we learn to go inside ourselves and trust our heart energy. Our hearts through mediation/sound frequencies can give us the truth. MJ was an angel amonst us! He was set up yo cover up the truth.

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Learning to trust that when you have been raised to NOT trust yourself at all- even and especially by the church is a project.

(1) Show this thread