StraYemen is dying...
Before our eyes a country is starving; more than 5 million people in Yemen are on the brink of starvation!!
Let's flood social media with this topic!!nger at the pentagon.

Only people mentioned by @Anonup1 in this post can reply

In response Claudio Balog to his Publication

You have my heart, my love and prayers. May God protect you and supply your needs. May God's will be done. His will is perfect.

That is SA with their war. Such good allies we have. WTH is wrong that people cannot see.

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

omg. how do we help?

This is just sad. heartbreaking.

this breaks my heart!! seriously there is no need for this. Meanwhile the vatican was sitting on enough gold that noone would go hungry!! I pray for our fellow man and our earth

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

This is so heartbreaking.I dont understand why we havent helped them instead of all the crazy gender study money and other crazy crap they send other countries .So very sad.🙏🏼😰🙏🏼

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

It is heartbreaking! There is no excuse for it when there is such wealth in the world stolen and hoarded by a few. Most of it does not go to these other countries and their gender studies or any other equally disturbing or lame programs, is laundered back into our politicians pockets.

(1) Show this thread

we need to help them. so sad my heart breaks.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

This is insane

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We need to stop this now!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This article explains what is happening to create this.

https://borgenproject.org/top-10-facts-about-yemen-child-soldiers/

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

This us unacceptably in todays world! N9 REASON FOR 1 MORE HUMAN TO STARVE- THIS EARTH IS BOUNTIFUL- BUT MAN IS GREEDY!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Come on white hats if you need some foot soldiers to help there are plenty of us ready.

This is too sad. 😢

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

💔😢

sad

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Just one of the many Billionaires could feed all of the hungry people. We feed 200 school children in Uganda lunch everyday for 200 month. We found this out because we make pencils packs so they can go to school. Those poor children were going to school on empty stomach's and had no lunches. There are so many like that...shouldnt be in today's world.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is no reason for anyone on this planet to starve to death.
We need Nesara/Gesara to help save these ppl.
This is JUST wrong!
All those miles and miles of gold under the Vatican while God's ppl starve to death and die from cabal created diseases.

Im not sure why God hasnt taken his hand off of us

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

May God shower these people with all their needs and wants!

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😢😢 and some have billions ...ridiculous

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Makes me so angry!!!!!! Also, we are at a point, where we don't know who to trust with our donations. We can't even trust The RED Cross!!!! Sick!

(1) Show this thread