If you're concerned about your reputation being right with family and friends at this point, the blue pill might be a better choice for you.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Never! I'm in it to win it! Family will always love you. Friends? I can get new ones that don't think I've flown over the coo coo nest.

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

No way back for us 😉

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Ain't that the truth.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

There is no blue pill i see all now!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

My kiddo has the redpill lodged under his tongue, or something..

LOL
I am confident it is dissolving at a pace personal to his Indoctrination level.

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

Once you take the red pill, the blue pill vanishes.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Territ234 Tag to her Publication

Perfectly stated!

(1) Show this thread

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

truth about vaccines being shoved down their throats too much to ask?

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

truth about vaccines being shoved down their throats too much to ask?

Tell it like it is and do it with style!

🐸 Ha. Too late for even being concerned about that. Family thinks I need to get some help. I laugh at them laughing at me. We all laugh. Yet I know what I know and there is no going back.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

Haha, you make me laugh! Thanks.

Veteran, PHD in Conspiracy Theories, Slightly Psycho, Just Dip Me In Chocolate and Throw Me To The Librarians

i so want to hug you right now. im an intuitive and my realist husband is hurting my heart

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Billie Arens to her Publication

{{{hugs}}} to YOU and your compassionate heart

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

when people say i am crazy

Hold the line! The ones passing judgment on us will get their red pill suppositories. The fraud alone is HUGE, no way will this just disappear. No effing way.
🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We really dont discuss "news" anymore...family members know its time to keep moving forward. We agree to disagree~the end. (dont get me wrong, I still want to wear my "told ya so" shirt with a big smile)

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

I gave up caring what people thought of me when 'rona "hit". Wife and I will live how we see for our lives. We've written people off just because of a lack of any reasoning and personal attacks on those who think opposite of them. No attempt to learn. TV and Commiebook right, you wrong.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I took the red pill and my family thinks I am nuts. Oh well...I am sure they will be apologizing soon.

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

same

(1) Show this thread

not a chance fuck their feelings

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

My reputation was founded on what my heart feels and how I react to those feelings. If they choose to tarnish that because they will not open their minds to what is in my heart, then they need more love in theirs.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I'm not worried about it. I know I'm right. I originally tried 6 years ago this month and got rebuffed strongly from a family member and friend. The others brushed me off patronizingly, like I was crazy. The family member has since softened - I think because her BF red-pilled her - but the friend passed away sadly before we ever really got to iron things out.

I look at it as leading the horse to water. I wanted to at least do that or regret never having tried. Whether they believe it is up to them. I recently tried with a group of old college buddies that had earlier re-connected. Only one answered and he was very blue-pilled. He kind of patronizingly patted me on the head, too. The others never responded about it as I suspect they've discussed it on back channels.

That's okay. I still know I'm right and history will prove so. There are a lot more people online believing the same thing now than there were six years ago.

Make dating great again! 👊🏻🇺🇸👊🏻

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Gina Larson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

the block button is useful

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

waving my arms in the air like i just don't care!

Can't I'm allergic to blue pills kek

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Heather North to his Publication

excellent reminder

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Heather North to his Publication

Well right now my character is being slandered as a voice for truth. PS: I don't whisper.

(2) Show this thread

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

i gave up trying. When they say see u were wrong..I nod and smile

In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication

I say ... Wait for it. LOL

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

somehow, warriors are a different breed altogether.
if we reflect upon our life experiences, we can see the times in which we stood up for truth and called out those situations that weren't right. our reputation was never a thought in those moments. God took me down a journey of my past recently, little by little, and showed me those moments which were long forgotten by me. i tnink He wanted to remind me of the strength He gives. He also showed me where He protected me, locked in a room at a Wizard of Oz ( of all things) stage production, where the head of it was arrested for pedophilia, the night he was to arrive and we didnt know why we were locked in a room. I dont understand why i was spared, and so many arent. thats one question i will ask in heaven. my mom prayed hard over me each day, and i know prayer is massive protection. 🙏 but theres something about everyone here. we arent more special than anyone, we are just unique. God made us different.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

We are here now, awake, supporting eachother, just as God planned.
God made us perfect. ❤️🙏✨

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

So much beauty in what you shared. Thank you. God is Everything. ❤🙏

(2) Show this thread