Looks like physical silver is sold out nearly everywhere now.

Don't say I didn't encourage/warn you.

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I was able to secure over 40 ounces… And $100 vietdong

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Every pay check im buying what i can afford

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Yep, all tucked away - now just waiting for the price to skyrocket!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

My local store is completely out of silver.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

i bought up mine weeks ago.

try here
goldenstatemint.com

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

I could only afford 5oz but made sure I got some. And made my mom buy some. she got a 10oz bar from JMBullion

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

In response Lexie May to her Publication

I just bought 15 more ounces to add to my 5. HAPPY. I'm broke now but happy I did it.

(1) Show this thread

Going to go to an estate sale & look for silverware. I guess it's the same. If not I upgraded my forks. spoons & knives. 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇Nana bought all I could afford and then well a little more!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, Auntie did too! 😘😇

(1) Show this thread

Bought iraq diner today. I figure that can only go up

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

I just brought 4 more ounces today 😉

In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication

I just bought some rounds from Money Exchange but really don't know what the heck Im doing, as it says accord stuff about the rounds read the little sentence I copied from their site below,and so why are they selling it then if not backed by the Gov??

On the other hand, a round is struck at a private mint. It can have the same obverse and reverse design as a coin, but it can’t have a face value. This means a round isn’t a legal tender backed by the United States government.

(1) Show this thread

Help Guys I just mae a purchase for some siler 1oz rounds and after I made the purchase I rerea the terms and part of the terms said this. read below, is says NOT MINTED!!! I purchased it from Money Metals
If your order includes any gold or silver rounds, you are again advised that "rounds" are not legal tender "coins," they are not (and do not purport to be) numismatic items, and are not minted by any government. Rather, they are low-cost, privately minted silver products which are valued almost exclusively for their precious metals content.

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors 😇 Love wins. God wins 🇺🇸🌎🕊

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

Exactly. Their precious metal content 😉

(1) Show this thread

I've been buying locally with no issues

JMBullion has plenty in stock

God, Family and Country!!! SAVE AMERICA

In response Bea Real to his Publication

They have not had 1 oz bars for a long time, but they just stocked up on 1/2 oz rounds which I couldn't resist. Haven't used any other place to buy so I am not sure which other place is trustworthy.

(1) Show this thread

been ready since August .. 401k was over rated

Whats the future hold for silver ? I have an unlimited supply available to me for just 45cents over asking an ounce . Do I go into debt to buy ?? Any other metals look more , or as promising ? Thanks for any advice

if i were in your situation yes i would buy as much physical silver as possible . :)

(1) Show this thread

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

Well that sucks.

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication

I stole that pic from a Fren.

(1) Show this thread

What's a better strategy: physical silver, PSLV (silver backed), or XRP?

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

Physical silver (Ghost Ezra and many others recommanded it)

47 year old White male yeah I said it White male who loves his friends and family

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

i just got 2 one kilo bars

(3) Show this thread

I got mine!

I found this site as of 3.6.2021 it still had some silver for sale. https://www.moneymetals.com/buy/silver/us-coins

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

I finally got mine Friday! Had to wait an entire month!

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Ours ships on Monday.
We are grateful and will return the abudance back to the universe with love. 🌎🌏🌍❤🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️❤❤🕊🕊💫💫💫💫

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Glad I got mine :)

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I stopped at 400 ozs, wanted to keep my marriage😂😂😂

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

understand completely.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I'm fiinding my orders are shipping quicker than when I first started buying a month or so ago. All 4 places I buy from seem to have some available.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Thanks Doq!!!! I’m still waiting on my last 800 ounces, Should receive next Wednesday then I’m done. Thanks again brother.

I got a little bit.

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Jana Banana to his Publication

Yes, well, when the artificially suppressed price of silver jumps to $2500, $3500, $4000 an ounce you'll be very pleased... 😊

(1) Show this thread

Apmex.com looks like it may still has available silver. I have been purchasing from them for many years - never had a problem.

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

*have

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

Luckily here in Canada we have a lot :)
https://silvergoldbull.ca/10-oz-silver-bars
https://www.sprottmoney.com/bullion?cat=32&product_types=5440
(just bought the James Bond one)