Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Looks like physical silver is sold out nearly everywhere now.

Don't say I didn't encourage/warn you.

๐Ÿ•ถ

TRUMP supporter from day one ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I just brought 4 more ounces today ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just bought some rounds from Money Exchange but really don't know what the heck Im doing, as it says accord stuff about the rounds read the little sentence I copied from their site below,and so why are they selling it then if not backed by the Gov??

On the other hand, a round is struck at a private mint. It can have the same obverse and reverse design as a coin, but it canโ€™t have a face value. This means a round isnโ€™t a legal tender backed by the United States government.

In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TGirl in this post can reply

#wwg1wga #savethechildren #godwins #patriotsneverquit #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #thestormisuponus #maga #thegreatawakening

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

that is correct. rounds arent legal tender. with coins you are at least guaranteed the value of the coin. rounds are still good as long as the price doesnt drop

TRUMP supporter from day one ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

I bought 1oz bars of the american flag can't wait to get them๐Ÿ˜‰ As long as it's 999 silver you are good!!!

In response TRUMP FOREVER to her Publication

Ok it does say that it's that amount and I really don't know what the hype about it is but bought it because of al the hype I mean is something great really a guarantee?

(1) Show this thread