๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธContinuing to hold such a deep and Sacred healing space for anyone feeling weary and losing faith who feel they need a little boost right now... if this is you, please know that you are not alone... we have all been severely traumatized by everything that has been going on in the world since we were all born.... and those of us who are awake can see that the whole world's suffering from mass delusional psychosis

Always remember, that you are this LOVE and this LIGHT... and that you weren not only made for these times, but each & everyone of you have been Divinely placed all around the world to hold this LOVE and this LIGHT... as we shift from the dark to the light.... that is how important you are.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Destroying evil in all the high and low places with Jesus.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

nice work anon, only the light can overcome the darkness, keep up the good work.

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Love this, thank you

TurnTurnTurn music video

"Break"

Lesson from a drill instructor long ago: Pain builds character.
Lesson from an acupuncturist: Pain is a message, you must tune into it and it will guide you to the proper place in need of healing. If you don't listen to the message the pain will continue until you do so.
Life lesson: Everyone carries some sort of pain. Life can be hard, no need to make it harder. That's why it's so important to nurture and promote positivity.

Seeker... Looking For Truth๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Very nice post!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

That's a good movie. Host is the name I think?

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ God Bless you beautiful Soul, I love you!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โœจ

(1) Show this thread

Centered~I join you in holding this divine space๐Ÿ’ž
You also are not alone๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ

In response 1TC Ames to his Publication

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ˜‡Awwwww receiving your healing love with deep eternal grattiude and grace... God Bless You... Beautiful YOU!!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

you are awesome!

In response Faithful Anon to her Publication

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ Yes We Are!!!! God Bless You Beautiful Soul!๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Thanks so much. Every positive action helps like the ripple effect of skipping stoness on water.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’ž You are beautiful! Thank you.

In response Reds Planet to her Publication

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โœจ๐Ÿ’ซGod Bless you beautfiul Soul!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

(1) Show this thread

I am a 51 yr old mom of 2 awesome kids. I walk on faith in Gods grace. I โค๏ธTrump n All patriots n want to help humanity in any way#GodSpeed

this is so very precious thank you for posting

In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—

(1) Show this thread