Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Governor Nazi Kate Brown - Oregon is on that list

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

The reason officials hid the efficiacy of Hydroxychloroquine was that there was
No way to make money on it-
As The data on it's use and pricing was already known around the world.
Fauci had a hand in their decision, closely working with Schumer, every step of the way.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication

And that would destroy the narrative indeed...

(1) Show this thread

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

I think about it daily, and I marvel at how many are still not "woke" including my sons who are not stupid people... It is very difficult to maintain optimism, but I know that "the enemy" wants us discouraged. It lowers our frequency so I'm trying very hard not to go there. The media, education (if one can call it that), and big tech are our 3 highest priotities to bring down. It's not just video news, but it's publications like "The Atlantic" that need to be dealt with.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Lady Mae to her Publication

Truth

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

That was a huge red flag moment for me as a nurse. NEVER in a true pandemic would medical persons be told by the government what they can and cannot prescribe and have their very licenses THREATENED!

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

wonder if it will ever come out from msm

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Truth!!! it confirmed my decision of "my body my choice" and no one else gets to make decisions regarding it for me.