May God protect and bless our Military! Wrap your arms around them and keep them safe Lord!!#PrayerWorks#GodsInControl#Godisgoodallthetime#GodWinsALWAYS πŸ’œβœοΈπŸ™πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @SuezQed in this post can reply

In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication

Lord Jesus Christ I pray you protect our men and women fighting for our freedom so we can return to a one nation under God! Surround them with your warrior angles, give them faith. wisdom, and all that is needed to do your will. In Jesus's name we pray amen.

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

amen

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

Amen and Amen.

(2) Show this thread

Amen πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Amen πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Lord, please protect our Heros. Let them know how much we love & cherish them. They are OUR Best, Brightest & Very Very Loved. Blessings on Everyone of our Heros.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Wow, that pic is tremendously moving to me.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana wants to hug every single one of them

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana wants to hug every single one of them

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

Amen!

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‘ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈAmen