Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

🤣🤣 I have an Acura 🤣
These people are delusional. Do they even realize how often we encounter them every day?

DIGITAL SOLDIER, WWG1 WGA , TRUMP WON, NCSWIC, HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE !!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nailed it, Tucker is the real deal!! True Liberal nightmare's !!

😂😂🤣🤣 i love when tucker goes on full blown verbal assaults.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Sounds like a Plan to me 😁

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Fox is part of MSM. They will never talk about Child trafficking or the FED debt scam. But yes, MSM is the enemy of the people.

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I laughed so hard I nearly peed! I guess if you're as dirty as they are you'd be scared of everything including nonsense.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Excellent Pic!

(1) Show this thread

🤣😂

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

hehehe a million per minute

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

Yo.
It's time to make the DONUTS!!
e.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

Is this the same big E that friended a newbie named AAugustine22 back in the day?

(1) Show this thread

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/25/56/67/255667890ab9d28630c7cfd17046e265.jpg AUSTRALIA SHOULD OF SENT OVER SOME BIG RED ROOS LIKE THIS ONE.. DROPPED EM BY CHOPPER INTO FAKE W/HOUSE AND LET THEM KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THE SCUM THAT REMAINED..IMAGINE HOW BLOODY ENTERTAINING THAT WOULD BE!! IM CALLING IT "KICK THE PEDO" A POSSIBLE NEW SPORT !!

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

DAMN THATS TUCKERS EQUAL FIRST WITH HIM DOING BIDEN STUFFING UP WORDS..HILARIOUS!!

Sound of Freedom is an upcoming action film by Alejandro Monteverde. It stars Jim Caviezel, and Bill Camp. based on a true story!

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins#MAGA#SaveOurChildren#darktolight#Draintheswamp#Trump#trusttheplan#QANON#Biblical#HoldTheLine

Sound Of Freedom MOVIE 2020 : https://t.co/geq8BxEhsB?sound-of-freedom-movie
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Internet publisher RubyRayMedia.com The World's Premier Community Media Platform

Juan O Savin: Only Solution Is Military

Video blogger Patriot Streetfighter has done a great job speeding up Intelligence Insider Juan O Savin's speech and editing out all of the pauses and the ah's and uh's. The result is 17 minutes of fast-paced logical explanation of how, in light of the foreign-captured U.S. government and its massive election fraud operation, the American military is responsible for returning our nation's civic institutions to the control of the people and their duly elected officials. LISTEN!

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories/juan-o-savin-only-solution-is-military?Itemid=224

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Can't come fast enough for me...fail and fall into the pit....but I'll wait..... 👍❤️😀

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 868:

Try, try, try, as they might.
Fail, they will.
No free passes [MSM].
Q

Corporate Flight Attendant 🇺🇲 Pittsburgh PA 🇺🇲 Trump Won 🇺🇲 Happily Married 🇺🇲 Save the Children 🇺🇲 MAGA ❤

its a RAM but close enough 🤣🤣

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

In response Sherri MG72 to her Publication

right? but c'mon Tucker, you got the tank top part wrong

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

9/10 !!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Regular bread eater, Conservative,

I think Fox is under DT control

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Do u know how they are BRAINWASHING u?

See this:

https://app.clouthub.com/post/0c771c31-7f3c-11eb-8483-29b6a0e68f59

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

sooooooooooooooooooo R E A D Y

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Hi, VK!!

There is a reason why we continue to highlight this speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Listen carefully.
TRUTH & HONESTY.
Part (2) - Rally [RED October]
Mouthpieces do not think or speak for themselves.
Q

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

heartening to see you. couldn't find you on wego. phew!!

TEN FE * CONFÍA EN EL PLAN * DIOS ESTA CON NOSOTROS * ÉL NO LLEGÓ TAN LEJOS PARA Q DIOS LE SUELTE LA MANO AHORA * FE

when star everything? 5 march is past!

MSM fall or bust = 719 (gematria)
Fifty Three = 719
Three Fifty (350 > 35 > 53 mirror) = 719
Fiftythree = 719

DS 3/5 > 35 > 53 (mirror)

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!