*VERY IMPORTANT INTEL!
Question: When do the 10 days of darkness begin?
Answer: Shutdown.
8chan (where Q posts) was just Shut Down. Does this mean the start of the 10 days?!?!

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Q DID say that REFLECTIONS are important:

seems to be fake news . looks very much intact to me .

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father πŸ¦… | Son of the American Revolution πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Saw on Gab it was back ip but havent checked it myself. Either way, i believe our 10 days if darkness begsn today. We will likely not hear from DJT until 1/31, which ends the month that Flynn asked of us on 12/31.

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu β™ΎQuantum Patriottiltheend

it lines up with flynn saying we need yous for 30 more days on new years..

I think we all need to wake up... because we all fooled by this stupid plan...

In response Smarter Texas to her Publication

then why be on anonup???? mr left........

(1) Show this thread

but executive order is til the 27 i thought?

Mother, Grandma, Domestic Goddess! And then some!

In response Nikole Day to her Publication

None of that matters! Military is in control and DC is forgien territory! Think Vatican, it isn't in Rome or Italy. That's how DC is.

(1) Show this thread

Darkness is more to do with not having communication with our president and allowing Military and FEMA restore the Republic to be handed back to the people... Trump won't be communicating with us until after the end of 10 days...lots of confusion until the truth is brought to light about Voter fraud which will be shown to the people as proof that a Biden Presidency is illegal and they cannot allow a illegal president to run the country...why the military had to step in ....Trump wins via the evidence provided to a military court..but really he never step down just a stepped aside

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Proud American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

It's not shutdown now.

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

im glad to see the shutdown was temporary

(1) Show this thread

The X-Files' Lone Gunmen investigate crimes and conspiracies, often in a silly, comedic and over the top fashion.