Mike Pompeo Tweet = Q-D about Mike Pompeo!
8:37 AM = Q-D 837
Fire and Fury = Fire & Fury
4-10-20 = 4-10-20 Delta
4-10-20 Delta = Full Dosclosure
Trust + Mike Pompeo = Trust Kansas.

Statistically impossible to be coincidence.
Most interconnected COM ever!

15-Mar-2018 7:46:36 PM EDT
8ch/qresearch

March madness.
Public will know soon.
Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

Mike Pompeo Makes Me Proud to be a Kansan! Thank You For Your Continued Service & Your Continued Support for President Trump! Mr Pompeo! Love and Support From Kansas !

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Thank you! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Fireandfury
Eng.762 (G762=as'-bes-tos; from G1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of G4570; not extinguished, i.e. (by implication) perpetual:β€”not to be quenched, unquenchable, of eternal hell fire to punish the damned
The Preaching of John the Baptist, Mat 3:1-12
Mat 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable G762 fire.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

FABULOUS. Thank you for putting all the pieces together. How can I repay you? Hard Work (should) = Commensurate remuneration!

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

Agreed, Try Here πŸ‘‡

https://www.patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you for this! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I wondered if it was Pompoe...hes from my state and I would respond on his Twitter by calling him Kansas.#vibes

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

is that what he means by trust zkansas. Ine never understood that!

(1) Show this thread

I still enjoy your decoding. It takes me so long to do it.
i'm getting thereπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ🏼β™₯️

In response Martha Smith to her Publication

TY! DM me if you ever need any help or tips (glad to help :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

Thanks for letting me know (you made my day)!
My goal is to help keep the awoken inspired by interpreting coms etc and help the remainder of Main Street get red pilled so that the plan can continue and the Great Awakening can be fulfilled.
It’s already started & people are waking up now (with all the current nonesense) quicker than ever before - I love to see it. Dark to Light :)

(1) Show this thread