Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Is the Great Default going to occur similtaneously with the reinauguration of POTUS?

Guess we'll have to see what happens.

#MarchMadness

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Why do you all believe something will happen today? Q never said today something would happen. What he did say was to stop making dates, because we're ruining the movement.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

please go back and read there is absolutely NO mention of a date or time!
sheesh, i have deslyxia too, but take it easy on our Doq...he is the most honest zero bullshit zone on this platform! Straight shooter no drama 😎

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

So many people have been predicting the 4th, so many people in his comments acting as if its a sure thing. I was just asking a legitimate question, hoping someone could inform me intelligently on why they believe the 4th, but nobody has put together an intelligence answer πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Hi Kassidy,
Again, i did not see any mention of yesterday's date in Doq's post or in yours so Im not sure what you are asking about March 4th.

I understand there's a lot of confusion and disinformation out in the world, and i believe it is intentional to do just that...confuse people.
They only thing I am aware of with 3/4 is its historical signifigance which was President Lincoln's swearing in.
Hope this helps, enjoy your weekend!

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I've seen plenty of comments talking about how the 4th was the day, even as subtle as they were. I was asking in the comments because I wanted to know why. But I never get a straight answer πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ