Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Is the Great Default going to occur similtaneously with the reinauguration of POTUS?

Guess we'll have to see what happens.

#MarchMadness

Why do you all believe something will happen today? Q never said today something would happen. What he did say was to stop making dates, because we're ruining the movement.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hippychick90 in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

please go back and read there is absolutely NO mention of a date or time!
sheesh, i have deslyxia too, but take it easy on our Doq...he is the most honest zero bullshit zone on this platform! Straight shooter no drama 😎

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

So many people have been predicting the 4th, so many people in his comments acting as if its a sure thing. I was just asking a legitimate question, hoping someone could inform me intelligently on why they believe the 4th, but nobody has put together an intelligence answer πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

I never said anything was happening today. You "ruining the movement" people are ridiculous.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

I'd guess less than 10 kno the dates, probably 7 military. So the cances out of 7 billion + on the planet, there's probably a 0000000000000/17% chance it would be 1 of u😎

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

No you people are ridiculous. Just stop acting like you know anything, because if its as top secret as you all say, we wont know anything until it happens!

(2) Show this thread