Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Of course it is not the same Joe. Real Joe is gone.
" Joe is shot, half his head is gone." So said Trump in his "farewell address 1/20/21. He is not running the country. Military and Fema is running the country.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

when are these people going to talk about crimes against children how come that he's never talked about?

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

i use to like Sean Hannity no more fox news for me👎👎👎

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA 🇺🇸 Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President ♥️🐸 KAG

A great man once said, "He's Shot"!

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Tracy Mercer to her Publication

yes yes he did Tracy👊😎🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Larger issue here. If the world sees us as an easy target due to Buyden's cognitive issues, what do you think their next move would be? Of course, it's all planned, right? Attack? Invasion?🤔 The MSM doesn't highlight this stuff without a reason.

Tucker gets it too...
https://youtu.be/2SJV6-F0V8Y

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

In response Not1 Worry to her Publication

Amazing i like tucker's piece better 👊😎🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Different color eyes different ears different voice different person same a kamala half the time it is a man wearing an obvious mask. Do they think we are blind?

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

He get his shot like potus said at cpac?

MSM is finally redpilling normies. CSpan, Whitehouse.gov, CNN? Fox? Are these all white hat controlled now?

They will use the 25th with him and he will be relpaced with Kamala by the end of the April.

In response Iva Watson to her Publication

Trump said the 25th will get him(Joe) in the end(be careful what you wish for joe)

(1) Show this thread

Hehe! Haha! :-)

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

JOE is a JOkE.

(1) Show this thread