Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

God bless him.

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

πŸ€—Hero's do excist.

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

May God Bless this Veteran and Patriot each day of his life.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our VetsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Im still crying as I write this but this man ememplifies ONE of the reasons I hole Vets so close to my heart!!!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Eyes leaking again... God bless him, the homeowner, and whomever took the care to post this. It is his age group that still works.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

😭

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

God Bless our Beautiful & Brave Veterans
Thank You for your service & putting your lives in danger to protect our country, it's good citizens & our great flag for which it standsπŸ’œ

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I meant to share this with you the other day when it was highlighted in their InstagramπŸ’—I nannied for the Shanks kids in 1995-1997. Nelson and Leona adored you and were so worried for your safety. I hope this gets back to its rightful owner soonπŸ™πŸ»

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I'm not crying, it's allergies...

First to go in a med bed!!!! FIRST πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ’‹

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

it doesn't happen often...but THIS brought a JOYFUL tear to my eye and BLESSED my heart....May GOD of Heaven BLESS this GREAT PATRIOT with ALL GREAT THINGS....In Jesus Sweet Name I pray....Amen
#wwg1wga#GodWins

Wow, Respect! God please heal him.

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

This is total Honor!!!!!!!!!!!

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

There is no way i could see this and not share!!!! This Is what i feel is true spirit of our great country and people!! Just try to tell me we have no character!! This is a pure example of the american way!!!!! I wish i could come accross the gentleman and Thank Him For his Service!!!

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

Me too! I used to be an amazon driver and he does not have any easy job, it may look easy on the surface but all the work that happens from the warehouse to a persons front door is much. I am 42 n had rough days did it for 4 yrs, and the driving al9ne has caused arm wrist n finger problems, n thats just from driving. Also I live in AZ n this guy looks like he is in the desert southwest, if that's the case his job as a amazon delivery driver is harder than most around the country. I hope he has an ice vest, that was the only way we could deliver when ot was 105 to 118 temps! If not someone who knows this man should tell him about an ice vest, u would think it would be common place here in the desert, but nope ~ I suggested that vest to so many peeps in the 4yrs working for them, n they were eternally greatful n didn't know that they even existed! But yeah I cried too for a min took me a while but yeah this IS WHO WE ARE! BLESS THUS GREAT NATION N ITS PEOPLES! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉAT Vienna, Truthseeker

Tears of joy for this wonderful patriot! God bless this veteran! Send him love and healing light!πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

BEAUTIFUL! BRINGS HAPPY TEARS TO MY EYES!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Pure chicken skin ran all over my body. Tears of joy for this wonderful man.Thank you SIR!

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ is my savior❀✝️ Trump is still my POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Micah 6:8 πŸ™ *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*πŸ¦”

This brought tears to my eyes. God bless u, sir n thank u for your service. πŸ™βœοΈβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

o7 veteran! God bless you πŸ™

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

All my hairs are standing up πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

Nearly nothing makes me cry.

I'm ugly crying right now.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

God Bless this Patriot!!!! β€οΈπŸ™

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I MUST find this PATRIOT!!!
I want to send him a "gift of Patriots" from a piece of art I designed.

If anyone knows a way for me to make contact with him, PLEASE DM me right away.

This absolutely tore me up with joy and Pride.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Thats my America!

Thank you for this beautiful post! God Bless this man, brought tears to my eyes! God Bless America!!

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

πŸ˜ͺ

AWESOME!!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Bless his heart

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Brought tears to this Brits eyes. God bless Sir. God bless America.

Beautiful.

Lover of God, family, and country❀️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Heavenly Father bless that manπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

πŸ˜­β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ