Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

πŸ₯²πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Happy Friday Patriots

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

There is no way i could see this and not share!!!! This Is what i feel is true spirit of our great country and people!! Just try to tell me we have no character!! This is a pure example of the american way!!!!! I wish i could come accross the gentleman and Thank Him For his Service!!!

Me too! I used to be an amazon driver and he does not have any easy job, it may look easy on the surface but all the work that happens from the warehouse to a persons front door is much. I am 42 n had rough days did it for 4 yrs, and the driving al9ne has caused arm wrist n finger problems, n thats just from driving. Also I live in AZ n this guy looks like he is in the desert southwest, if that's the case his job as a amazon delivery driver is harder than most around the country. I hope he has an ice vest, that was the only way we could deliver when ot was 105 to 118 temps! If not someone who knows this man should tell him about an ice vest, u would think it would be common place here in the desert, but nope ~ I suggested that vest to so many peeps in the 4yrs working for them, n they were eternally greatful n didn't know that they even existed! But yeah I cried too for a min took me a while but yeah this IS WHO WE ARE! BLESS THUS GREAT NATION N ITS PEOPLES! WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ’«πŸ’œ

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Raqndoc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raquel Rayne, click on at the bottom under it