President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I tried to post the link for trailer, but wont let me. Just search it on YT. it will come up.

The movie is going to be a Big Eye Opener!!

I hear its the Best movie people have seen in years. Jim is Fantastic and its based on a True story!!

They qatched a private showing. It will be coming out soon!!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

It’s starting to make sense now! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ In it TOGETHER!

I have wondered this exact thing! So glad you posted thisβ™₯️

Agreed.....Lonely here in the North East. Bunch of zombies.
Keeping the light bright up here!!!!

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

In response Jen Casatelli to her Publication

agree. I live in RI.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

We're all connected, no matter where we are.

Keep it simple, GOD, Family, Country

I am glad you said that. I have been feeling a little isolated even talking to my family. Thank you for posting that!

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

In response Keith Frost to his Publication

You have plenty of company. When you're feeling that way, just visit this site and remember "the enemy" wants you vulnerable. Put on the Armor and go forward into that good LIGHT!

(2) Show this thread

Married, Dog mom, Mama, Grandma, Conservative, Pro-God, Life, Guns, and Country.

This sounds so true. I am hopeful that more and more people will "wake up" to what's truly going on and realize that if we don't all stick together then there won't be many of us left!

(1) Show this thread

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

Well said! The date predictors need to go!

(1) Show this thread