President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

I tried to post the link for trailer, but wont let me. Just search it on YT. it will come up.

The movie is going to be a Big Eye Opener!!

I hear its the Best movie people have seen in years. Jim is Fantastic and its based on a True story!!

They qatched a private showing. It will be coming out soon!!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

This sounds so true. I am hopeful that more and more people will "wake up" to what's truly going on and realize that if we don't all stick together then there won't be many of us left!

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LadySi in this post can reply

Married, Dog mom, Mama, Grandma, Conservative, Pro-God, Life, Guns, and Country.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Amen fellow brother Patriot. I will NEVER turn my back on God, my husband (Jim), or family. I will always kneel for my God, and fight for family. Regardless of whether we're blood related or not, all of us who believe and fight for the same things should always stick together, and help one another. No matter where we are, who we are, or where we come from. When it comes down to it, we're all brothers and sisters in the world of God! I pray for all those who need God's touch the most, and ask him daily to protect all of us who love him! God knows who is true to him and who isn't.

(1) Show this thread