#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Are there even protests scheduled for today?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i had a scheduled dental appt for temporary crown and a mouth guard. (i have ground my teeth down to tiny nubs praying in my sleep). what did i miss? was there a memo?

Same issue, I'm headed for retainer again too since bite shifted and I'm tapping the life away from my front teeth....😏 But I've heard good things about magnesium supplements for grinding, you might give it a try. Im starting it now.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DivaMommy in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elle Truth to her Publication

my sister is pushing the magnesium for pain...now its a twofer! or a toofer. wouldnt it be hilarious if people actually checked in on us scary anons and found out we are really a bunch of nerds talking about our dentition? Coral was posting recipes 👻

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Ha! I thought of that too as I was typing it out!
::Breaking News, tonight at 6 on CNN -
Q cult members discuss bomb making in code, sharing recipes of mass destruction and decay using toxic magnesium minerals blah blah blah::
maybe we can theow the trolls off the scent.

(1) Show this thread