Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😅 lol...let's NOT plan one for every Friday this year

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i am going out to run errands. please, no rioting, looting and insurrection...stuff with out me

Only in Pelosi's delusional mind.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i had a scheduled dental appt for temporary crown and a mouth guard. (i have ground my teeth down to tiny nubs praying in my sleep). what did i miss? was there a memo?

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Same issue, I'm headed for retainer again too since bite shifted and I'm tapping the life away from my front teeth....😏 But I've heard good things about magnesium supplements for grinding, you might give it a try. Im starting it now.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

I am on the same boat! The mouth guard is not being enough making my jaw in the righ side very painful, causing earache and tension on neck muscle. I take magnesium every night to help relaxation. However, a shot of good scotch or whiskey does wondwer! 😁

(2) Show this thread

People would be beyond stupid to mess around with all the military presence.

Nope! Nope!Nope!

I'm not even aware of a quiz?

😉🍿✌🏻❤️✈️🐸🙌🏻

discerning God’s will/heart-= the 🔑

https://youtu.be/K3L-nJMyMPI just a little diddy for yahll!:)

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I think BLM and Antifa were having a Tubaware party with Nancy at the WH today.

Can we attend church if we stand outside and protest satan? The strip clubs are open. why not churches?

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

From my couch.. 😜

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Not by us.

Intercessor -- Patriot 1776 -- SaveTheChildren!!!! -- Donald J. Trump is My President -- Here Comes the Great Awakening

I protest

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

LIN WOOD LEAKS WHISTLEBLOWER TRANSCRIPTS

“This is something the FBI set up under their guidance… going to be a false flag… And it was a sovereign citizen group.”

"Obama did not want any terrorism unless it was·white terrorism"

"They did get close to assassinating people up there."

https://populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf

https://anonup.com/thread/2313899

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

BOMBSHELL: Lin Wood Leaks Whistleblower Transcripts Exposing VP Pence

https://populist.press/bombshell-lin-wood-leaks-whistleblower-transcripts-exposing-vp-pence/

That particular group (of fucking traitors) was Rod (Rosenstein), VP Pence, Paul Ryan

No the only protest i know coming up is the worldwide 1 on the 20th march called the great reopening only america not joined lol x

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

HI VK! your APL is stuck! 😂

As far as I know some group who wants violence scheduled some Riot for March 6th. I actually have not seen anything pointing to March 4th, except Trump Hotel prices being much higher than usual!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i protest masks daily

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

None that we're aware of.🤷

Not that I'm aware of, still 🙏❤🇺🇸

none that I've heard of.

None that I'm aware of.
The only one pushing for protests today is the mockingbird media.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Rumor has it dick cheney, has a shotgun. Maybe he could kill that bird...

(1) Show this thread

i seen something for antifa for march 6th

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Not for patriots.