#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Are there even protests scheduled for today?

i had a scheduled dental appt for temporary crown and a mouth guard. (i have ground my teeth down to tiny nubs praying in my sleep). what did i miss? was there a memo?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elizabeast in this post can reply

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

I am on the same boat! The mouth guard is not being enough making my jaw in the righ side very painful, causing earache and tension on neck muscle. I take magnesium every night to help relaxation. However, a shot of good scotch or whiskey does wondwer! 😁

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Same issue, I'm headed for retainer again too since bite shifted and I'm tapping the life away from my front teeth....😏 But I've heard good things about magnesium supplements for grinding, you might give it a try. Im starting it now.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elle Truth to her Publication

my sister is pushing the magnesium for pain...now its a twofer! or a toofer. wouldnt it be hilarious if people actually checked in on us scary anons and found out we are really a bunch of nerds talking about our dentition? Coral was posting recipes 👻

(1) Show this thread