Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2SssypSE

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to#crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight#CrimesAgainstChikdren#Pedowoodisreal

Spielberg has always enjoyed the company of very young preteen boys
Bale understands loss, wrongful abuses to Children, attention to every detail, timing & conseQuences for committing #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Batman despises those that hurt children, so does Christian &#PresidentTrump
Avenging those innocent & powerless ~ those that lost their battles with very real depression brought on by the Crimes of Sick Adults that no longer have any voice has always been the plan ~#SavingOurChildren
💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓🙏🏻💓
Christian Bale and President Trump
2 Real life Batmans

The darkest of horrors
all truth
😭🙏🏻
with every road leading to Rome
the Pope & the Vatican
#ThesePeopleAreSick

In response Mary T Scott to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Now finally, 2023 death to the Red Shoe Gang.👇

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

what is even further sickening is how proud they appear to be!
Hang every damn one of them!!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

It’s incomprehensible the horror thats been committed to our children globally. Crimes Againest God ! Who can possibly prepare for the evil that is about to be revealed ?

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

💔😭🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

those are made out of human flesh, CHILDREN

Child of the Living God, follower of Christ, Constitutional Conservative, red pilled in Nov. 2020.

I'm so sick to my stomach. I pray this is not true. If it is they will burn in hell forever seperated from all. That's not even bad enough.

red for their own martyrdom

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

All I know to do is, Those whom own these shoes and wear with pride, OFF with YOUR HEAD! You are the most of evil!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Their Art imitates their life as well as Their Life imitates their art

what they've decided to be valued as art & their love of trading
what they say on paper is art
shipping containers traveling across the waters
their evil monsterous game of ports in trade
in ancient times they traded humans as slaves
they still do & conceal these#CrimesAgainstHumanity as Art
[They] have committed lawlessness & treason

3 photos attached (click ➡️on first photo for more)
#SwiftPenalty#DeathSentence#Evergreen

(1) Show this thread

The Vatican...evil in plain sight👀

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

This is the ugliest, scariest POS art I have seen. I can NOT believe all the faithful that entered that hall and sat through any services there! The energy must have been so vile and evil!

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

How hard would it be to contribute known abuse hotspots, Nationwide & Worldwide? Then we could organize watch groups & publicly bring it down?

FAAAAACTS told about this BY an insider damn close to thirtyish years ago, pre internet, fkin ay sho nuff, NO BULLSHIT< facts.

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

It makes me sick seeing these grown men happy and smiling...knowing the shoes they are wearing are made from the helpless angels and we knew nothing about this sickness. Id like to kick the shit out of them all!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

All roads lead to Rome. So unbelievable....but now it makes sense. All loving Catholics worldwide are going to be in disbelief...including my immediate family. They know something is wrong with the Catholic Priests...they just don't know how wrong and why. This won't be easy.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i have encouraged my Catholic friends to go down the holes. i knew our friendships would be in jeopardy if i just blurted all this out. No takers to discover truth. Was hard for me also as I was baptized in the Catholic church.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

They'll have you explain it to them. good luck!

(2) Show this thread

when you see these red papal shoes
does just the look of these shoes ~ give your spine a shudder?
it does mine
human skin of a child, sacrificed in honour of the Pope

they should swab for the factual other significant DNA
the truth will come to light
#darktolight#crimesagainstchildren

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

These can't be ppl who are doing this to children
Sick monsters.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

SKIN FROM A CHILD MADE INTO SHOES FOR THE POPE awake yet ... ?

(18) Show this thread