Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2SssypSE

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Christian Bale knows all about Pedowood & is a first hand witness to#crimesagainstchildren losing a very dear friend~his childhood best mate~also his role's stand in-involving their 'Director' of 'Empire of the Sun'
Spielberg will go down‼️I promise you with all of my empathetic heart that Christian is a Patriot, part of the plan-
Bales taking on the role of loathsome abomination Dick Cheney for a reason/filming scenes from the Dark Knight in Trump Tower~ however people do not always understand Chris's sarcasm/inserting humour as in thanking 'Satan' for Playing the role of such a terrible character as Cheney with the now infamous reference to the Devil-This was a direct hit to Cheney, his words were taken literal without seeing him link the obvious Devil connection to Cheney~his lost soul
Bale is a good actor in this movie playing bad & evil real people
He is a witness under God that knows all about Steven Spielberg & one very personal victim that lost their life due to this Monst

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Spielberg was JUDGED for his wickedness. NO MERCY was given to him. NONE.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I just got finished watching the TV version of Anastasia with Amy Irving. Christian Bale was in it. Thank GOD Amy dumped his sorry behind. Christian was so sweet in that movie.

Have you seen Christian in Flowers of War? Great movie....beautifully portrayed......horrific subject, The Rape of Nanking. ....one of my favorite movies https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1410063/

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Maybe you're right but Bale has always given me the creeps. I am sure he has many stories to tell. Then again, they all have.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

an interesting must read by Actor Crispin Glover ~ dissecting the Monster of Spielberg
https://newspunch.com/crispin-glover-steven-spielberg-relationship-boys/

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

crispin glover is one of my most favorite and talented actors

(3) Show this thread

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔👍🏻

DEATH PENALTY. NO APPEALS 😡

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

love it! The Rock May be a double agent as well. Its getting interesting, and with cloning you never know, if its their real soul, or a clone who was guilty!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Ditto, i got his msg during the Golden Globe for his portrayal of Dick...He despise the man, and knew he was satan but had to play his role for the movie to make sure he does a good job in showing the world who Dick C is/was (now executed in Gitmo). Bale is a TRUE Patriot/starseed.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Thank you Christian! 🙌🏼💖😩🇺🇸

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

DEATH PENALTY. NO APPEALS 😡

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I read she was raped by SS on the set where Jepardy is taped. They shared a studio....or something like that.

(4) Show this thread

For it is written in Luke 8:17 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻😭🙏🏻

For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light

#darktolight#CrimesAgainstChikdren#Pedowoodisreal

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙌🙏🕊️

(5) Show this thread