Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

🇺🇸Patriot MAGA 🇺🇸Trump best President ever! Love of country, Family, Faith🇺🇸And guns. Thank you to all who served past and present❤️

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

Wtf!!!'

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

how about no.... OMG. Horrifying.

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

Yea, the bastards tried to say the P was for being Pan...yea right! As a gay person, (made that way from being sexually abused from age 2.5-15 by over 20 men), who fought and bled for my rights. I am so against this it's not even funny. I fought for the LGB community. As far as I'm concerned the other preferences can start their own movement and stop riding the coat tails of those who already sacrificed too much. I will NEVER accept pedophilia as a sexual preference. It is a "Perversion of Nature". Name one species of mammals, birds or insects that molest their young... I'll wait. F. you pedophiles!!!!

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

Well said 👍

(1) Show this thread

✨🙏🌈♥️🙌🏼 Reiki Master 🙌🏼 Practice media distancing, they are LYING to you! Truth will set us FREE 🌎

NOPE! thats where we draw the line!!! This is not in anyway ok

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Page 1 of a search shows that goes back to May of last year and was claimed to be a fake photoshop by trolls.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Johnny Cash sang about that long black train

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..