Was with my mother (she's 75) yesterday at her lung doctor (she's got COPD) and we find out she's got stage 3A as he said, lung cancer. Like a typical doctor, he said when I questioned him that he's into facts and data and information that's cemented in the journals of medicine. He said her chance of beating it was like 5-6%.

Though he knew his stuff, I don't think I am going to accept his assessment, because I KNOW it can be cured. I just need to know how. There's a ton of things (take this, drink that....) but I need to know what works. What really works.

I know ALKALINE is a must and she's on that but what else can I do or get for her? I have SOURSOP and SEA MOSS pills for her. Just looking for someone who's got the answer, if there's any?

Thank you!

Only people mentioned by @RED_IN_PA in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication

check this out - all over the channels:

FJB .......Trump is my President

check out thesilveredge.com ( Colloidal Silver ) His website has testimonials on it . I bought a nebulizer and i make my own Silver from his genertor i bought when my husband had pneumonia . Baking soda Bobs red mill brand is what i buy helps balance out bodies PH .NAC supports the lungs . Praying for your mom God bless ! 🙏🙏🙏

I've heard that the Ivermectin and fenbendozole are effective in curing cancer. But, I wouldn't suggest it to someone myself.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

heard the same as well as monocloidal anti-bodies - we all know that the Pharmaceutical industry is hiding all of this

(1) Show this thread

quercetin is great for immune and respiratory health!
rooting for her 🙏
keep us updated 🤍

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Cut out sugar in the diet. Ivermectin may help. Good book:
https://www.cancersowhat.com

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

look into Ivermectin

Get a second opinion from Dr. Gil Lederman in NYC. https://www.rsny.org/ My husband has been following him for decades and recently went to him for prostate cancer treatments. His PSA went from 6+ to .007 (which he thought was quite funny!) Doc treats many different cancers...I don't know about lung, but check it out; it's worth a trip just to get a second opinion. His office is in mid-town--a short walk from Penn Station.

In response Sondergeist Kyle to his Publication

Thank you much!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Try apricot kernels, turmeric with black pepper and coconut oil.

I love the Lord and my Family. Trump is my President!

Hi Sweetie, My mom had COPD and was on pure Oxygen for about 5 years. She drank tons of water and used 3 different inhalers a day amung other meds. The will to live can and will make any doctor eat their words.

In response Stormy Bird to her Publication

Hey Stormy! Yes, got mine doing the same thing. A lot of water.

(1) Show this thread