Was with my mother (she's 75) yesterday at her lung doctor (she's got COPD) and we find out she's got stage 3A as he said, lung cancer. Like a typical doctor, he said when I questioned him that he's into facts and data and information that's cemented in the journals of medicine. He said her chance of beating it was like 5-6%.

Though he knew his stuff, I don't think I am going to accept his assessment, because I KNOW it can be cured. I just need to know how. There's a ton of things (take this, drink that....) but I need to know what works. What really works.

I know ALKALINE is a must and she's on that but what else can I do or get for her? I have SOURSOP and SEA MOSS pills for her. Just looking for someone who's got the answer, if there's any?

Thank you!

I've heard that the Ivermectin and fenbendozole are effective in curing cancer. But, I wouldn't suggest it to someone myself.

In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

heard the same as well as monocloidal anti-bodies - we all know that the Pharmaceutical industry is hiding all of this