Was with my mother (she's 75) yesterday at her lung doctor (she's got COPD) and we find out she's got stage 3A as he said, lung cancer. Like a typical doctor, he said when I questioned him that he's into facts and data and information that's cemented in the journals of medicine. He said her chance of beating it was like 5-6%.

Though he knew his stuff, I don't think I am going to accept his assessment, because I KNOW it can be cured. I just need to know how. There's a ton of things (take this, drink that....) but I need to know what works. What really works.

I know ALKALINE is a must and she's on that but what else can I do or get for her? I have SOURSOP and SEA MOSS pills for her. Just looking for someone who's got the answer, if there's any?

Thank you!

Get a second opinion from Dr. Gil Lederman in NYC. https://www.rsny.org/ My husband has been following him for decades and recently went to him for prostate cancer treatments. His PSA went from 6+ to .007 (which he thought was quite funny!) Doc treats many different cancers...I don't know about lung, but check it out; it's worth a trip just to get a second opinion. His office is in mid-town--a short walk from Penn Station.

In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sondergeist in this post can reply

In response Sondergeist Kyle to his Publication

Thank you much!!!!