Have we experienced the 10 days of darkness yet? Or does that start today?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

“10 & [10]” (Drop 365) ... 10 days “in the dark” (POTUS Social Media Expulsion) and 10 days “of darkness” (Internet/SM/MSM shutdown + Gov/Military communication via EBS).

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I posted the same question. I think it is, puts us day before "Freedom Day" which is on 1/31

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

feels like a dark day. like the day the stone was rolled across the grave of Jesus. But we know how that ended. Holding the line, keeping the faith, WWG1WGA.

the 8kun board went dark per codemonkeyz, could mean the start of 10 days.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Nobody knows when , it was never said when ... just 10 days.

I was thinking the same thing! It has definutely felt like a dark day for many Patriots along with having to endure everything Fake Biden has already begun doing to undo all the strides forward we had made to Make America Great Again.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

for the love of god may this be Truth - may this be the ENDING we have wanted for years - may their horror be OVER. everyone in my house is an emotional wreck today. the energy all day is awful - even in moments of inner fight and peace - knowing evil is still out there and now celebrating makes me want to scream ET GO HOME COME GET US!

(1) Show this thread

perhaps biden is in power for 10 days = hence 10 days of darkness

Man of God, Father, Patriot, USMC and Army vet • #WWG1WGA • #SavOurChildren • #MAGA • #Trump2020 🙏🏻🇺🇸🐸

In response Jennifer gini to her Publication

Makes a LOT OF SENSE!! Nice take!

(1) Show this thread

Its going to be a hard 10 days if this is just starting now...

I believe it's today.?

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

I thought it was today, but...... here we are 😂🤣

Im thinking it starts today! definitely a dark day for me!

Maybe

the amount of negativity i am seeing today from PATRIOTS ..... this may be classified as darkness by many.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

My question is, dark for who and in what way? To the best of my awareness, 17 never specified. Just like 11.3, it could have one or multiple meanings. We're in the midst of 5D chess here, let's keep eyes on the entire board and consider all the potential moves. We're not in checkmate, the opponnent is. Could be 10 days of darkness for them!

I just watched Hunter Biden walk into the White House. Pretty certain it starts today.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sure feels like today, it feels like a funeral😓
people on telegram in tears talking about offing themselves

I thought it started yesterday 🙆‍♀️

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

i pray Joe B in the W/H is not the 10 days of darkness!!!

Sure feels like it..

The Constitution of the United States | The Declaration of Independence | The Bill of Rights | The TRUTH will set you FREE. | Gab: @dgeggsby

RE: 10 days... FWIW

In response D.G. Eggsby to his Publication

thanks great work

In response D.G. Eggsby to his Publication

final stage = gallows
enemies falling = gallows
unforgettable parade = gallows

(4) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Haven't felt this dark yet so must be day 1.

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

I'm with you. Dark day. 9 more.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

something very interesting could happen... we could see "open up your business! open up your state! let's get America working again!" that will ABSOLUTELY backfire.

boomerang possibilities all over. also said to VK that it feels like White House could be bugged from some of the CryptoKoba comms...

interesting days to come.

Mr. President and Q Team - WE ARE WITH YOU

i was thinking tomorrow. 🤷🏽‍♀️

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Hoping it started today, then it will end in 9 more and we can all be done with these evil beasts.

No EBS today?

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

JB said we are going to have a DARK WINTER

10 days is nothing. We got this. Hold the line🇺🇸

Edward Snowden On How It Is To Live In Exile!

Click the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZL8m5xUGIc