I am beginning to seriously hate my husband's Doctor... For days now since our arguments about the vaccination he wants to get, he finally started talking to me again this morning... Just to start with vaccines again. He tried to explain to me what his Doctor told him about the MRNA vaccines. He said those vaccines will be the medicine of the future, where we can train the DNA to see the invader virus and attack it before it can do any harm. Says there is nothing bad about it and that adverse reactions such as swollen injection side is normal and sometimes people feel sick for a day because the body is beginning the Immunization process...

I tried again to warn my husband and told him with emotion that I just try to protect my family, I am afraid. and he said point blank "Then handle your damn fear!"

Then he wrote me an e-mail saying this:

This vaccine will be over the same day Trump will be president again.
Same “science” same data sources.

I give up...

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I sincerely hope that this video of Janine gives you some peace of mind, that it gives you the courage to ask your husband to research which brand he prefers ... That makes all the difference. Please let me know what your thinking about the info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffu_xZk2qWI

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It's sad to watch those you love make these decisions😔 I've watched several get the vax. Nothing we say is going to change their mindset. I'm so thankful that my siblings and I agree on dad's no vax. It's hard being woke sime days. Prayers friend💗

The problem with all of this is, I know some of my dreams came true, especially the ones I had in 2014... One of them was a short vision kind of dream where I saw my husband in front of me and I tried reaching my hand to him but he was sucked backwards into a dark hole... I never understood this dream. But it kinda scares me, that I had this dream to begin with. The Military dream I had in 2014 came true as well... And so did the dream vision about the Blood Red Sky when CA had all these insane wildfires.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

It does not help with him! he doesn't even watch the news anymore since this Election disaster. So he also missed that states are opening up again. But I tried showing him so much. He rather trusts his doctor who is in flesh and blood in front of him when he speaks to him...

(1) Show this thread

I am so sorry you are going through this. I have had several family members that have chosen to get vaccinated as well. I have had to come to peace with it knowing that we each have our own path and we don't get to choose their path for them. Sending prayers your way,

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response Holly Brandt to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

i am sorry you are going through this. i will pray for you and your husband.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏